Pokhara is categorised as Hill Station / Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Pokhara (2400 ft asl) is a scenic lakeside hill station.
- Lake in Pokhara and surrounding Himalayan views are the main attractions.
- Pokhara is also base for trekking around the area.
- Pokhara enjoys pleasant climate in Summers and cold climate in Winters.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
6 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Pokhara
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
|Holiday (7 or more)||4|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Kathmandu - Pokhara Break (5 Nights)
- Kathmandu - Pokhara Break with Nagarkot (6 Nights)
- Best of Nepal (7 Nights)
- Best of Nepal with Jomsom and Lumbini Pilgrimage (11 Nights)
- Best of Nepal with Nagarkot (7 Nights)
- Kathmandu-Pokhara break with Muktinath (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Pokhara. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Nepal in a nutshell - Introduction
- Travel to Nepal in a Nutshell - Pokhara
For expert insights and recommendations - email to