Phnom Penh is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Capital of Cambodia and typical arrival point via Bangkok renowned for its Genocide Museum, shopping and french heritage mansions
- The Central market Phsar Thmei is a major tourist hot spot. The four wings of the yellow colored market are teeming with numerous stalls selling gold and silver jewellery, antique coins, clothing, clocks, flowers, food, fabrics and shoes.
- Phnom Penh is renowned for Monuments and memorials to the genocide during the Khmer Rouge era in the 1970s are the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (a former high school used as a concentration camp) and, on the outskirts of the city, the Choeung Ek Genocide Center.
- Its possible to travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap by Road but it is advisable and more convenient to take a Low cost carrier flight
- Nearest Airport -Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Phnom Penh
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Angkor Wat to Bangkok (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Phnom Penh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Cambodia Travel in a Nutshell
- Phnom Penh for History and Heritage Traveller
For expert insights and recommendations - email to