Patan is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Patan is a historical city at about 70 kms northeast of Jaipur on the Kotputli Sikar road, off the National Highway 8, the road which connects Jaipur and Delhi.
- Patan in a valley formed by 3 hills and visited for its heritage getaway Patan Mahal.
- Patan is home to 13th century ancestral fort and another palace called Badal Mahal which stands at 2000 ft above sea level.
- Patan is an off-beat heritage getaway for guest to explore and experience rural countryside
- Ex-Delhi Heritage Getaway Destinations"Patan (180 kms from Delhi) is home to 13th century ancestral fort and another palace called Badal Mahal which stands at 2000 ft above sea level. Patan is an off-beat heritage getaway for guest to explore and experience rural countryside"
- Nearest Airport -Jaipur (141 kms), New Delhi (180 kms), Ghaziabad (210 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Alwar (109 kms), Pataudi (131 kms), Jaipur (141 kms)
- Patan is an Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Agra / Ex-Kota / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Kanpur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Patan Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Patan
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Patan. Click here for reviewing them.
- Patan Mahal – Heritage Hotel – Heritage Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to