Patal Bhubaneshwar is categorised as Pilgrimage / Remote Himalayas
Temple at Gangolighat. Photo Courtesy V Kumar
Reasons to Visit
- Patal Bhubaneshwar is a Pilgrim centre at 77 kms from Pithoragarh and 20 kms from Jhatola.
- Patal Bhuvaneshwar, one of the most fascinating places of the Kumaon region and home to limestone cave temple.
- Exploring caves in Patal Bhuvaneshwar is nothing short of an experience.The way to the temple is through a narrow tunnel shaped cave.
- The cave temple of Patal Bhuvaneshwar is traditionally believed to be the abode of 330 million deities.
- Nearest Railway Station - Kathgodam (200 kms), Haldwani (200 kms), Rudrapur (212 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Patal Bhubaneshwar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Patal-Bhubaneshwar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Patal Bhubaneshwar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Patal Bhubaneshwar Pilgrimage
- Prominent Lord Shiva Temples of Kumaon region in Uttarakhand
For expert insights and recommendations - email to