Panchgani is categorised as Hill Station
Reasons to Visit
- Panchgani (4000+ ft asl) is a hill station, 20 kms away from Mahabaleshwar and got its name from the five hills around it.
- Area around Panchgani is dotted with Old Parsi homes bearing distinct colonial heritage bungalow feel and strawberry farms.
- Panchgani is a center for walking / trekking in the area and also known for paragliding
- Panchgani is a popular ex-Mumbai / Pune getaway.
- Hill Stations in West and Central India"Panchgani (3500 ft asl) is a renowned Hill station alongwith Mahabaleshwar (20 kms). Panchgani is a popular ex-Pune (100 kms) / Mumbai (230 kms) Getaway. Panchgani is characterised by a table top space, horse riding, hotels / bungalows and valley views with many view points. Mahabaleshwar is a well visited destination all through the year."
- Destinations offering Adventure Oriented Stays in Maharashtra"Natventure Camp near Panchgani near Mahabaleshwar offers a base for student groups and activity centric corporate groups to arrive and explore."
- Getaway Destinations within 100-250 kms from Pune"Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar are twin destinations at 100-120 kms from Pune and visited for its salubrious climate all round the year, its bungalows / homestays, premium holiday resorts and a range of activities and sightseeing options for getaway seekers and holiday travellers."
- Popular Honeymoon Destinations in Maharashtra"Panchgani (4000 ft asl) is one of the popular honeymoon destination in Maharashtra because of its ease of access (Volvo buses operate regularly for Panchgani). Panchgani has many getaway resorts that are popularly opted for by honeymooners."
- Top Monsoon Getaways in Maharashtra"Panchgani - Mahabaleshwar (3500-4500 ft asl) - 100 / 120 kms from Pune, popular twin destinations of Panchgani - Mahabaleshwar turn themselves into monsoon getaways. Mist, waterfalls and green carpet-like greenery attract day tourists from Pune for a drive and bungalows around here become favorite family traveller getaways."
- Nearest Airport -Pune (100 kms), Kolhapur (166 kms), Mumbai (240 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Satara (34 kms), Karad (78 kms), Mahad (80 kms)
- Panchgani is an Ex-Pune / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Surat Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Panchgani Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Panchgani
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Panchgani has 13 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Day Sightseeing for Panchgani and back||Rs. 2778|
|Day Sightseeing in Mahabaleshwar and back||Rs. 2778|
|Day visit Panchgani to Tapola and back||Rs. 1389|
|Panchgani to Dhom Dam and Maha Ganpati Temple Wai Visit and back||-|
|Panchgani to Mandhardevi temple visit back||Rs. 2778|
|Panchgani to Pratapgadh visit back||Rs. 2334|
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Pune and Drop to Panchgani||Rs. 4752|
|Pickup/Drop between Central Mumbai and Panchgani||Rs. 9857|
|Pickup/Drop between Mumbai Western Suburbs and Panchgani||Rs. 8214|
|Pickup/Drop between Navi Mumbai and Panchgani||Rs. 5667|
|Pickup/Drop between South Mumbai and Panchgani||Rs. 9387|
|Pickup/Drop between Thane and Panchgani||Rs. 9623|
|Transfer between Lonavala and Mahabaleshwar||Rs. 5000|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Panchgani. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mahabaleshwar / Panchgani in Monsoon
- Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani Experience
- Monsoon Getaways of Maharashtra
Festivals linked to Panchgani (Maharashtra)
- Mapro Strawberry Festival - Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani
For expert insights and recommendations - email to