Palampur is categorised as Heritage / Plantations / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Palampur is a plantation getaway situated in the Kangra valley overlooking Dhauladhar mountain Ranges.
- Palampur also known as the 'Tea Capital of North India,' is a popular hill station.
- Palampur is rich in historic temples and forts and known for its spectacular himalayan views.
- Palampur is home to buildings, which are examples of fine colonial architecture.
- Palampur is base point to visit Chamunda Devi and Dharamsala can also be visited from Palampur
- Palampur represents an alternative stay in place of Dharamsala for guests looking at nature centric experiential stay
- Palampur offers better Himalayan views than Dharamsala and can engage tourists and offer more things to do options for a longer stay.
- Billing, 35 kms from Palampur is a known hang gliding center.
- Himalayan Destinations in North India offering Tea Plantation Experience"Palampur is a plantation getaway situated in the Kangra valley overlooking Dhauladhar mountain Ranges.Palampur also known as the 'Tea Capital of North India,' is a popular hill station. Palampur has many stays that are set around tea plantations around it and attracts getaway seekers, nature travellers and offbeat travellers."
- Hillside Getaways in Kangra Valley"Palampur (3000+ ft asl) is rich in historic temples and forts and known for its Tea plantations and spectacular Himalayan views. Palampur is a popular ex-Chandigarh getaway."
- Transit Destinations on Katra - Manali Route"Palampur is a plantation and Himalayan getaway lies at about 275 kms from Katra and a convenient stopover for guests travelling on Katra - Manali route."
- Nearest Airport -Dharamsala (35 kms), Pathankot (120 kms), Kullu (163 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pathankot (120 kms), Una (138 kms), Gurdaspur (154 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Palampur Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
3 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Palampur
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Devi Temples of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu region (5 Nights)
- Experiential Himachal Break (6 Nights)
- Pilgrimage Itinerary- HP Temples and Gurudwaras - Jammu - Vaishnodevi - Golden Temple (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Palampur has 3 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Airport Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Amritsar Airport and Palampur||Rs. 6806|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Amritsar Railway Station and Palampur||Rs. 6806|
|Pickup/Drop between Pathankot Railway Station and Palampur||Rs. 2934|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
5 Travel Ideas listed for Palampur. Click here for reviewing them.
- Kangra Valley Devi Temple Pilgrimage
- Off-beat Himachal Pradesh
- Palampur Experience
- Tara Villa - Plantation Homestay
- Taragarh Palace Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to