Pala is categorised as Pilgrimage / Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Pala is located 22 kms from Kottayam and is set around rubber Plantation highlands.
- Pala is home to experiential homestays with Syrian Christian heritage and plantation centric homestays in the plantations around it.
- There are 11 temples in and around Pala. Among them Lalam Mahadeva Temple is among the most renowned and is sometimes termed as Dakshina Kasi (Kashi of South).
- Destinations in South India offering Rubber and Spice Plantation Experience"Pala (20+ kms from Kottayam) is base town for Rubber plantation areas in plantation highlands around. Pala has Plantation bungalow stays and Homestays for the experiential travellers. Pala is a popular luncheon stopover for Inbound group travellers looking for Authentic Syrian Catholic Christian cuisine."
- Nearest Airport -Cochin (Ernakulam) (77 kms), Trivandrum (166 kms), Calicut (225 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kottayam (22 kms), Alleppey (62 kms), Cochin (Ernakulam) (77 kms)
- Pala is an Ex-Kottayam / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Kollam / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Trivandrum / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Mysore Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Pala Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Pala
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Pala has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Kottayam Railway Station and Plantation bungalow in Pala||Rs. 1878|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Pala Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|A Day with the Farmers||Rs. 1350|
4 Travel Ideas listed for Pala. Click here for reviewing them.
- Cuisine Experiences in Kerala
- Experiences in Kerala
- Plantation Highlands in Kerala
- Nazarani Tharavad Homestay Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to