Pachmarhi is categorised as Hill Station
Reasons to Visit
- Pachmarhi is the only hill station in Madhya Pradesh, set on a Plateau at about 2500 ft above sea level
- Pachmarhi is full of charming colonial era architecture buildings and retains an old world charm. Pachmarhi enjoys a pleasant weather almost all through the year (Gets only very cold in Dec and Jan months).
- Pachmarhi comes alive in Monsoon when waterfalls abound the area.
- Pachmarhi is good for walks, trekking and for the touristy there are a number of temples to visit as well.
- As construction in Pachmarhi has been stopped since 1990s, most hotels here are restored colonial buildings.
- MP Tourism has a set of such hotels with heritage feel having 5 to 15 rooms.
- Pachmarhi is a destination for those who just want a peaceful stay and for those who want to indulge in sightseeing.
- Pachmarhi is all season hill station getaway and visited all round the year For sightseeing around Pachmarhi, guests are required to take a day visit permit and require to travel by Local Jeeps (Car hired from elsewhere cannot be used).
- Colonial Heritage Hill Stations of India"Pachmarhi (2500+ ft asl) in Madhya Pradesh was setup by British as Summer retreat for the Central Provinces in mid-19th Century. Pachmarhi today retains much of that heritage character and charm on account of complete ban on construction in the area. The colonial era structures are now charming heritage hotels for the heritage and off beat travellers."
- Hill Stations in West and Central India"Pachmarhi (2500 ft asl) is the only hill station of Madhya Pradesh. Pachmarhi has large open spaces, gardens, a lake (with Boating) and is renowned for its waterfalls, treks, temples and many view points. Pachmarhi is renowned standalone getaway and holiday destination and can be combined with nearby Satpura (80 kms) and Bhopal (200 kms). "
- Destinations to visit for Holiday Travellers to Madhya Pradesh"Pachmarhi (2500 ft asl - 200 kms from Bhopal) is a renowned hill station having a heritage character. Pachmarhi offers waterfalls, view points, temples and adventure activities such as trekking / paragliding for the holiday travellers. Pachmarhi is very popular with honeymooners and holiday travellers. Typical Stay - 2 - 3 nights."
- Nearest Airport -Bhopal (200 kms), Jabalpur (243 kms), Nagpur (256 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pipariya (50 kms), Bhopal (200 kms), Jabalpur (243 kms)
- Pachmarhi is an Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Jabalpur / Ex-Nagpur / Ex-Indore / Ex-Raipur / Ex-Gwalior Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Pachmarhi Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
10 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Pachmarhi
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||6|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Pachmarhi Extended Getaway (3 Nights)
- Omkarshwar Mahakaleshwar with Pachmarhi and Bhedaghat (6 Nights)
- Pachmarhi - Bandhavgarh with Jabalpur (6 Nights)
- Pachmarhi – Bhopal Break (5 Nights)
- Pachmarhi - Kanha Break (6 Nights)
- Pachmarhi - Satpura Break (5 Nights)
- Pench Pachmarhi Break (5 Nights)
- Pachmarhi with Kanha and Bandhavgarh (8 Nights)
- Wildlife, Hill station and Heritage Itinerary (7 Nights)
- Wildlife, Hill station and Heritage Itinerary - 2 (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Pachmarhi has 7 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Day visit in Pachmarhi||Rs. 1767|
|Day visit of forest area in Pachmarhi||Rs. 2604|
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pachmarhi to Bhopal via Bhimbhetka Rock Shelters||Rs. 5466|
|Pickup from Pachmarhi and Drop to Satpura National Park||Rs. 3534|
|Pickup from Pench and Drop to Pachmarhi||Rs. 6184|
|Pickup/Drop between Bhopal and Pachmarhi||Rs. 4876|
|Transfer between Jabalpur and Pachmarhi via Bhedaghat||Rs. 6479|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Pachmarhi. Click here for reviewing them.
- Madhya Pradesh in Monsoon
- Pachmarhi Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to