Ozhar is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Ozhar (or Ozar) is renowned for being home to Vigneshwara Temple, one of the Ashtavinayak Temple
- Ozhar is visited as part of Ashtavinayak Lord Ganesha Pilgrimage.
- Vigneshwara Temple is open till 11 PM
- Transit Destinations on Ashtavinayak Circuit"Ozhar is a temple town build around visitors coming in to visit the Ashtavinayak Temple. Ozhar is convenient for guests doing Ashtavinayak over 2 days (Its recommended to do over 3 days)."
- Nearest Airport -Pune (86 kms), Shirdi (116 kms), Nashik (138 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pune (86 kms), Lonavala (100 kms), Ahmednagar (100 kms)
- Ozhar is an Ex-Pune / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Thane / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Surat / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Indore Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Ozhar
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Ex-Mumbai Ashtavinayak Weekend Pilgrimage (1 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Ozhar has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pune to Ozar and Lenyadri Ashtavinayak Temples Day visit and back||Rs. 4752|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Ozhar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Ashtavinayak Pilgrimage
- Vidhivat Ashtavinayak
For expert insights and recommendations - email to