Nubra Valley is categorised as Adventure / Desert / Remote Himalayas
Reasons to Visit
- Nubra Valley (120 kms from Leh) is known for being the high altitude desert area and home to double humped camels.
- Nubra Valley is a curious mix of high altitude desert area / sand dunes and greenery / flowers
- Nubra Valley drive leads through Khardung La Pass (the highest Motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft.
- Nubra Valley is also popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers.
- Nubra Valley is also home to Diskit Monastery
- Inner Line permit is not required for Indian Nationals to Nubra valley area from 1st May 2014 Nubra valley is accessible and visited by tourists in June - Sept Period.
- Destinations to visit for Holiday Travellers to Ladakh"Nubra Valley (120 kms from Leh) referred to as "Valley of Flowers" offers guests a a mix of green resort like character with spectacular views. Nubra Valley has high altitude desert with sand dunes), Diskit monastery, hot springs, bacterian camels and nomadic villages to explore. The arrival from Leh passes through Khardung La Pass (18360 ft asl), one of the highest in the world. Typical Stay - 2 nights "
- Destinations to visit for Experiential Travellers to Ladakh"Nubra Valley is renowned for its high altitude desert, its village character and spectacular views. Experiential travellers visit Turtuk village at about 100 kms from here which is the last village before India - PoK border checkpost. Turtuk village drive and the village itself presents an interesting insight for the travellers. Experiential travellers even have option to stay over at a Guest house in Turtuk."
- Remote Himalayan Destinations for Experiential Travellers"Nubra Valley (120 kms from Leh) is known for high altitude desert, nomadic villages, Valley of Flowers and is home to double humped camels. From Nubra Valley one is able to visit Turtok village around Pramanik ranges and get a glimpse of the villages around. The area is excellent for photography being a mix of green areas and desert. "
- Nearest Airport -Leh (125 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||11|
For Reviewing all Nubra Valley Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
14 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Nubra Valley
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||4|
|Holiday (7 or more)||10|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Amazing Ladakh (6 Nights)
- Journey of Ladakh via Kargil (7 Nights)
- Journey of Ladakh via Manali (6 Nights)
- Journey to Ladakh Air Package (Ex-Delhi) (6 Nights)
- Best of Ladakh Air Package (Ex-Delhi) (7 Nights)
- Best of Ladakh with Turtuk (7 Nights)
- Calls of Mountains (7 Nights)
- Complete Ladakh with Tsomoriri (8 Nights)
- Highlights of Ladakh (9 Nights)
- Journey of Ladakh via Kargil with Uley (7 Nights)
- Journey to Ladakh Air Package (Ex-Mumbai) (7 Nights)
- Ladakh and Kashmir with Zanskar Valley (16 Nights)
- Memorable Journey to Ladakh (9 Nights)
- Return trip to Srinagar (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Nubra Valley has 6 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Car On Disposal
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Nubra Valley Excursion from Leh to Visit Diskit -Hunder-Sumur-Panamik (2 days)||Rs. 11155|
|Nubra Valley Excursion from Leh to visit Diskit -Hunder-Sumur-Panamik via Warila in 2 days||Rs. 13762|
|Nubra Valley Excursion from Leh to Visit Diskit-Hunder-Sumur (2 days)||Rs. 9986|
|Nubra Valley Excursion from Leh to visit Diskit-Hunder-Sumur-Panamik-Intsa in 2 days||Rs. 11798|
|Nubra Valley Excursion from Leh to visit Diskit-Hunder-Turtuk in 2 days||Rs. 13848|
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Day visit from Leh to Nubra Valley||Rs. 9365|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
5 Travel Ideas listed for Nubra Valley. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird Watching in Ladakh
- Ladakh Experience
- Nubra Valley Experience
- Photography in Ladakh
- Wildlife in Ladakh
For expert insights and recommendations - email to