Nimaj is categorised as Heritage / Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Nimaj is a small town with a rural character and a stopover on the Jodhpur - Ajmer - Jaipur Route
- Nimaj is a small town having a temple, art gallery and palace. Few kilometers from here is a dam which is excellent for bird watching.
- Nimaj also features a palace called Nimaj Palace. Originally built as a residential palace of the royal family of Nimaj, the palace has now been converted in to an experiential heritage hotel offering wide ranging experiences.
- Experiential Heritage Getaways on Old Udaipur - Jaipur Route"A small town with a rural character and a stopover on the Jodhpur - Ajmer - Jaipur Route, Nimaj is home to celebrated experiential retreat of Chhatrasagar and Nimaj Palace."
- Nearest Airport -Jodhpur (130 kms), Jaipur (220 kms), Udaipur (224 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Beawar (35 kms), Marwar Junction (65 kms), Pali (83 kms)
- Nimaj is an Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Kota / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Agra / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Noida / Ex-Indore / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Vadodara Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Nimaj Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Nimaj
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Nimaj. Click here for reviewing them.
- Chhatra Sagar Experience
- Nimaj Palace Heritage Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to