Neil Island is categorised as Beachside / Getaways
Photo Courtesy Aliven Sarkar
Reasons to Visit
- Neil Island in Andaman Island is located 40 kms from north-east of Port Blair.
- Neil Island is visited for its rustic remote island feel and experience.
- Neil Island is the southernmost island of Ritchie's Archipelago (Sir Hugh Rose Island is another 3.8 km to the southeast of Neil Island)
- Jetty at Bharathpur, which serves as the only entry exit point of the island.
- Agriculture is the primary occupation of the villagers, and the island supplies vegetables to the rest of Andaman.
- There are number of idyllic beaches around Neil Island that offer remote island experience.
- Despite its minimal tourist infrastructure, an increasing number of tourists have chosen to stay at Neil Island. There are a handful of restaurants and basic beach hotels that cater to international and domestic tourists.
- Island Destinations of India"Neil Island in Andaman Island is located 40 kms from north-east of Port Blair. Neil Island is the southernmost island destination in Andamans and one that is visited by offbeat and experiential travellers."
- Nearest Airport -Port Blair (40 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Neil Island Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Neil Island
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Natural Wonders of Andamans (5 Nights)
- Paradise Called Andamans (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 50 kms of neil-island