Neemrana is categorised as Heritage
Views from Fort Neemrana (Nivalink Trip Dated - 16 March 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Neemrana is an ancient historical town in Alwar district of Rajasthan, situated at 110 km from Delhi on the Delhi-Jaipur highway, now an industrial township.
- Neemrana is visited for Neemrana Fort Palace, a 15th Century Fort that was restored in Mid1980s and one of the first heritage hotels to have come up in Rajasthan
- Neemrana Fort Palace is flagship of the Neemrana group of Non-hotels in India
- Ex-Delhi Heritage Getaway Destinations"Neemrana (100 kms from Delhi) is home to a celebrated getaway of Fort Neemrana. Neemrana offers travellers an experience of countryside, heritage getaway and a stay within Fort."
- Nearest Airport -New Delhi (120 kms), Jaipur (145 kms), Agra (240 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pataudi (73 kms), Alwar (80 kms), Gurgaon (90 kms)
- Neemrana is an Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Noida / Ex-Agra / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Kota / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Lucknow Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Neemrana Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Neemrana
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Neemrana Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Audio Guide for The Neemrana Fort-Palace||Rs. 250|
1 Travel Ideas listed for Neemrana. Click here for reviewing them.
- Fort Neemrana – Heritage Fort Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to