Napier is categorised as Beachside / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Napier in North Island of New Zealand is renowned for its Vineyards and its award winning wines.
- Napier is also visited for its horticulture with large orchards
- Napier's major tourist attraction is its Art Deco architecture
- Napier is the largest wool centre in the Southern Hemisphere and the primary export seaport
- Napier has Mediterranean climate and is the largest producer of apples, pears, and stone fruit in New Zealand
- Napier is visited as part of North Island Circuit of Auckland - Taupo - Napier - Wellington route
- Napier has a vibrant cafe culture and has restaurant offering some of the best cuisine in New Zealand
- Nearest Airport -Rotorua (220 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Napier
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Napier. Click here for reviewing them.
- Vineyards around Napier in Hawkes Bay
For expert insights and recommendations - email to