Nandi Hills is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Photo Courtesy - Tinucherian
Reasons to Visit
- Nandi Hills is an ancient hill fortress at 45 km from the city of Bangalore.
- Tipu Sultan as well as the Britishers used to visit Nandi hills in summer.
- The palace of Tipu Sultan at Nandi Hills and the Bungalows of the British stand in testimony of the same.
- Nandi Hills are now popular ex-Bangalore getaway.
- Nature Getaways around Bangalore - within 200 kms"Nandi Hills is an ancient hill fortress at 45 km from the city of Bangalore. Nandi Hills is popular for cycling, walking etc. and recommended for offbeat family getaways"
- Nearest Airport -Bangalore (60 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bangalore (60 kms), Kolar (75 kms), Tumkur (77 kms)
- Nandi Hills is an Ex-Bangalore Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Nandi-Hills
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Nandi Hills has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Bangalore to Nandi Hills Visit and back||Rs. 3556|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Nandi Hills. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to