Nalagarh is categorised as Heritage
Fort Nalagarh (Nivalink Trip Dated - 6 July 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Nalagarh is a heriage getaway and lies at 60 kms from Chandigarh near the new industrial town of Baddi and Siswan Dam.
- Nalagarh lies on the Delhi – Manali route and therefore a good stopover.
- Destinations for Transit stay on Delhi - Manali route"Nalagarh (60 kms from Chandigarh) near Baddi is where there are couple of heritage hotels that double up as charming options for the transit travellers on the Manali route."
- Hillside Getaways around Chandigarh"Nalagarh near Baddi at 60 kms from Chandigarh is home to a set of heritage hotels overlooking hills and countryside around."
- Nearest Airport -Chandigarh (47 kms), Ludhiana (100 kms), Shimla (110 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Ropar (23 kms), Anandpur Sahib (35 kms), Kalka (40 kms)
- Nalagarh is an Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Jammu / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Noida / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Agra / Ex-Jaipur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Nalagarh Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Nalagarh
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Nalagarh. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to