Nairobi is categorised as Business and Transit
Nairobi National Park - Photo Courtesy Mangnus Manske
Reasons to Visit
- Nairobi is capital of Kenya and typical arrival point for any Kenya Wildlife holiday / getaway
- Nairobi is also preferred arrival point due to its better connectivity for destinations of neighboring Tanzania.
- Nairobi is the one of the few cities in the world with a national park within its boundaries
- Nairobi is also home to Solar Ice Rink, the largest Ice Rink in Africa
- Nairobi is home to many restaurants offering local and international cuisine
- Nairobi National Park is located 7 kms from Nairbo is home to a wide ranging wildlife
- Nairobi is home to many Museums and Shopping malls for a family traveler
- Nearest Airport -Nairobi
- Nairobi is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Nairobi
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Grand Kenya Safari Itinerary (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Nairobi. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort Experience
- Nairobi National Park Experience
- Travel to Kenya-In a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to