Nagarkot is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Reasons to Visit
- Nagarkot is a tourist destination offering spectacular views of the whole Langtang range of Himalayas and a Himalayan getaway experience to travellers to Nepal
- Winter - Oct - March is the best season for Himalayan Views.
- Nearest Airport -Kathmandu (32 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
5 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Nagarkot
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Kathmandu Getaway with Nagarkot (4 Nights)
- Kathmandu - Pokhara Break with Nagarkot (6 Nights)
- Best of Nepal with Jomsom and Lumbini Pilgrimage (11 Nights)
- Best of Nepal with Nagarkot (7 Nights)
- Kathmandu-Pokhara break with Muktinath (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Nagarkot. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Nepal in a nutshell - Introduction
- Travel to Nepal in a nutshell - Nagarkot Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to