Nagarhole is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- Nagarhole (Or Rajiv Gandhi National Park) is one of the best-managed parks in the Country offering a very good park experience.
- Guests at Nagarhole enjoy game drivers (Jeep Safaris), birding, coracle ride, boat ride and elephant ride at the Elephant training camp.
- Nagarhole Park is open throughout the year and offers extensive sighting for Wild Elephants, Gaur, Bison, Wild Dogs, Deers, Fox and crocodiles. Tigers and Leopards are more elusive and not spotted as often.
- Kabini area is scenic due to a dam built on the Kabini has created a splendid lake to the south of the park, which separates it from Bandipur Tiger Reserve. To the south – east lies the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary while to the west, coffee plantations separate the park from Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Wildlife Destinations in India offering best Park Experience"Nagarhole National Park (or popularly known as Kabini) is the best park in South India renowned for its birdlife and rich wildlife experience. Nagarhole / Kabini has been attracting Wildlife Photographers since early 1990s and continues to be one of the best managed parks in India."
- Most Popular Wildlife Destinations in India"Nagarhole (Kabini) (230 kms from Bangalore and 80 kms Mysore) is a wildlife destination and a hugely popular nature centric getaway. Travellers to Kabini enjoy the riverside / lakeside experience offered by lodges and resorts around Kabini reservoir and enjoy nature walks, bird watching, jeep safaris. While Kabini is not the park to visit for Tiger sightings, it certainly is one for bird watching, Leopard sighting and overall park experience. Proximity of Kabini from other popular destinations s"
- Destinations for the Holiday Traveller to Karnataka, North Kerala and Nilgiris"Nagarhole or Kabini (80 kms from Mysore and 120 kms from Madikeri) as its popularly known is a prime wildlife destination in India and renowned Holiday destination for guests to Karnataka, Wayanad and Nilgiris itinerary. Kabini is very popular with all travellers even though it has fewer and higher priced stays."
- Destinations renowned for Wildlife and Bird watching in Karnataka"Nagarhole - Rajiv Gandhi National Park (Generically known as Kabini) is situated at 200/220 kms from Bangalore and 60-80 kms from Mysore. Nagarhole (popularly known as 'Kabini") represents one of the best park experiences in India and is one of the most sought and premier Wildlife destinations of Karnataka offering the best Wildlife and Bird watching experience to experience Wildlife travellers / bird watchers, getaway seekers and nature travellers."
- Destinations to Visit for Leopard Sightings in India"Kabini (Nagarhole) is one of the best wildlife experiences in India and are home to some of the boldest leopard population, who offer photographers some of the most stunning photos during both morning and afternoon safaris. "
- Nearest Airport -Mysore (80 kms), Kannur (123 kms), Calicut (160 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Mysore (80 kms), Chamarajanagar (120 kms), Kannur (123 kms)
- Nagarhole is an Ex-Mysore / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Nagarhole Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
14 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Nagarhole
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||5|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||6|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Mysore - Nagarhole Break (3 Nights)
- Nagarhole Escape (1 Nights)
- Nagarhole Getaway (2 Nights)
- The Royalty and Wildlife Trail (3 Nights)
- Wayanad with Nagarhole (3 Nights)
- Coorg - Mysore Break with Nagarhole (6 Nights)
- Coorg - Nagarhole Break (4 Nights)
- Coorg - Wayanad Break with Nagarhole (6 Nights)
- Coorg Nagarhole Break with Halebid / Belur (5 Nights)
- Mysore - Nagarhole Break with Hassan (4 Nights)
- Mysore - Ooty with Nagarhole (6 Nights)
- Karnataka: A medley of experiences (10 Nights)
- Malabar Circuit with Bekal (8 Nights)
- Ooty - Coorg with Nagarhole (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Nagarhole has 4 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Coorg (Madikeri) and Drop to Nagarhole||Rs. 3889|
|Transfer between Ooty and Kabini (Nagarhole)||Rs. 6667|
|Transfers between Bangalore and Nagarhole||Rs. 7612|
|Transfers between Kabini (Nagarhole) and Mysore||Rs. 3112|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
8 Travel Ideas listed for Nagarhole. Click here for reviewing them.
- Golden Chariot - Luxury Train Experience
- Karnataka in Monsoon
- Nagarhole (Kabini) – A bird watching destination
- Nagarhole (Kabini) – A wildlife and bird watching destination
- Evolve Back Kuruba Safari Lodge - A Luxury Escape in the Wild
- Kabini River Lodge - A Lakeside Jungle Lodge
- The Bison - A Lakeside Experiential Jungle Lodge
- The Serai Nagarhole - A stylish wildlife getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to