Nadiad is categorised as Business and Transit
Boulevard 9 Resort and Spa (Nivalink Trip Dated - 1 May 2013)
Reasons to Visit
- Nadiad is set at 60 kms from Ahmedabad on the NH-08 (Ahmedabad - Vadodara highway) in close proximity to Dakor, a Krishna Pilgrim centre.
- Nadiad is now home to some getaway resorts that are good for destination weddings and local getaways.
- Significant Pilgrimages in and around Ahmedabad and Vadodara"Ranchhodraiji Dakor is a major Lord Krishna Pilgrim centre near Nadiad (30 kms) and popular day visited ex-Ahmedabad as a standalone pilgrimage. "
- Destinations for Transit stay on NH-08 - Mumbai - Ahmedabad highway"Nadiad (57 kms before Ahmedabad) on NH-08 is an excellent stopover for guests from Mumbai driving on NH-08 and looking to travel to Udaipur / Rajasthan area."
- Lord Krishna Pilgrimages in India"Nadiad is base town to visit Ranchhodraiji temple at Dakor (34 kms), a major Lord Krisha Pilgrim centre in Gujarat."
- Nearest Airport -Vadodara (63 kms), Ahmedabad (63 kms), Bhavnagar (171 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Nadiad
- Nadiad is connected by Day train with Ahmedabad, Mumbai
- Nadiad is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Jaipur, Kolkata, Cochin (Ernakulam), Chandigarh
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Nadiad
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Nadiad has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Ahmedabad and Drop to Nadidad||Rs. 3234|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 50 kms of nadiad