Munsiyari is categorised as Adventure / Remote Himalayas
Enroute to Munsiyari In Winter (Nivalink Trip Dated - 27 February 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Munsiyari is situated in remote himalayas at 150 kms from Pithoragarh and a base point for trekking in the area
- Milam and Namik Glaciers are two popular routes which start off with Munsiyari as the base.
- Munsiyari is blessed with exceptional Himalayan beauty and even in peak summers on a clear day snow peaks are visible.
- Remote Destinations offering exceptional Himalayan Views"Munsiyari (7000+ ft asl) in remote upper Kumaon region is blessed with exceptional Himalayan beauty and even in peak summers on a clear day snow peaks are visible. "
- Nearest Airport -Pithoragarh (127 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kathgodam (274 kms), Haldwani (285 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Munsiyari Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Munsiyari
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Complete Kumaon Itinerary (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Munsiyari. Click here for reviewing them.
- Munsiyari Adventure Getaway
Festivals linked to Munsiyari (Uttarakhand)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to