Mukteshwar is categorised as Adventure / Hillside Hamlet
Reasons to Visit
- Mukteshwar (7500+ ft asl) is a Himalayan Hamlet at about 55 kms from Nainital and is now a popular ex-Delhi (350 kms) getaway.
- Mukteshwar is known for its Himalayan views (Oct-Mar), bird watching and walks. It is also visited for the Mukteshwar Mahadev temple (Lord Shiva Temple).
- Mukteshwar are visited all round the year for its cut off and idyllic charm.
- Mukteshwar is home to number of charming heritage type homestay like stay options around that are recommended for "do-nothing" or "read a book" kind of holidays.
- It snows in Mukteshwar in Winter (Jan - March)
- Bird watching Destinations in Kumaon region in Uttarakhand"Mukteshwar is a hillside hamlet and a popular ex-Delhi getaway. Area around Muketshwar is home to more than 130 species and therefore offers excellent bird watching. The area is excellent for wooded walks, treks and an overall nature centric experience.
- Himalayan Hamlets in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand"Just 50+ kms from Nainital (25+ kms ahead of Ramgarh), Mukteshwar (7000+ ft asl) is surrounded by reserve forests, Orchards and offers excellent Himalayan views in Winter (Oct - March). Mukteshwar is a popular ex-Delhi getaway for off-beat travellers and one recommended for bird watchers and guests looking for a quiet time. "
- Nearest Airport -Pantnagar (90 kms), Pithoragarh (150 kms), Bareily (160 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Haldwani (64 kms), Kathgodam (70 kms), Rudrapur (93 kms)
- Mukteshwar is an Ex-Noida / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Agra / Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Kanpur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Mukteshwar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Mukteshwar
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Kumaon Pilgrimage (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Mukteshwar has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Day Visit Kathgodam to Ramgarh with Mukteshwar and back||Rs. 2778|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Kathgodam Railway Station and Hotel in Mukteshwar||Rs. 2667|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Mukteshwar Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Full Day Guided Bird Watching in Bhimtal / Sattal||Rs. 2500|
4 Travel Ideas listed for Mukteshwar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird Watching at Mukteshwar
- Prominent Lord Shiva Temples of Kumaon region in Uttarakhand
- Ramgarh / Mukteshwar Summer Getaway
- Ramgarh / Mukteshwar Winter Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to