Mpumalanga is categorised as Experiential
Reasons to Visit
- Mpumalanga lies in eastern South Africa, north of KwaZulu-Natal and bordering Swaziland and Mozambique.
- Mpumalanga is renowned for its extraordinary beauty of the Lowveld and escarpment (steep slopes)
- The Mpumalanga Tourism Authority has created seven regions with specially marked routes namely Panorama Route, Highlands Meander, Cultural Heartland, Wild Frontier, Lowveld Legogote, Grass and Wetlands and Cosmos Country
- Some of the activities you can enjoy in Mpumalanga are Elephant back safari, Helicopter ride over Blyde River Canyon and Fly Fishing
- Four billion years ago Antarctica and Madagascar separated from Mpumalangas Blyde River Canyon, leaving behind a spectacular and beautiful landscape
- Nearest Airport -Johannesburg (300 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Mpumalanga
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Mpumalanga. Click here for reviewing them.
- Experience Mpumalanga - Explore regions of Mpumalanga
For expert insights and recommendations - email to