Mount Abu is categorised as Hill Station / Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Mount Abu (5000 ft asl) is a local getaway, a well-visited hill station and visited for Dilwara group of Jain temples (5 kms).
- Dilwara Temples are important pilgrimage center for Jains and the temples marble carvings are among the best in Rajasthan.
- Mt Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan and visited all round the year for its good weather.
- Due to its proximity to Ahmedabad (210 km), it’s a popular ex-Ahmedabad weekend getaway. The Brahmakumaris complex here is also well visited by its devotees all round the year.
- Abu has a few heritage hotels that give a very good experience (Palace hotel Bikaner house being the best) and there is a lake for boating.
- Significant Pilgrimages in and around Mount Abu"Mount Abu is home to one of the most visited and architecturally renowned Jain temples (11 to 13th century), Dilwara Temples. The complex comprises many temples and visited for its architecture and for being a prime pilgrimage in Jainism."
- Hill Stations in West and Central India"Mount Abu (5000 ft asl) is the only hill station of Rajasthan. Mount Abu is centred around a lake (with Boating) and is renowned for the Dilwara Jain Temples. Mount Abu is one of the favorite holiday traveller destinations as it combines well with Udaipur (180 kms). Mount Abu also is a standalone getaway ex-Ahmedabad (230 kms). "
- Significant Ex-Ahmedabad Jain Pilgrimages in Gujarat and Rajasthan"Dilwara Temples in Mount Abu is a Jain Temple complex consisting of five marble Jain temples is one of the finest in Rajasthan and are now a major tourist attraction visited by all tourists with interest in heritage and architecture.
- Local Getaways within 300 kms of Ahmedabad"A Popular local getaway ex- Ahmedabad (210 kms) and a renowned hill station. Being in Rajasthan, it does not have restrictions on liquor consumption and therefore popular getaway for revellers. "
- Popular Destinations in Rajasthan as ex-Ahmedabad Getaways"A Popular local getaway ex- Ahmedabad (210 kms) and a renowned hill station. Being in Rajasthan, it does not have restrictions on liquor consumption and therefore popular getaway with revellers. "
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (180 kms), Ahmedabad (210 kms), Jodhpur (228 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Abu Road (22 kms), Palanpur (80 kms), Sirohi Road (82 kms)
- Mount Abu is an Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Kota / Ex-Surat / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Indore / Ex-Valsad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Mount Abu Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
9 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Mount Abu
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||4|
|Holiday (7 or more)||4|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Mount Abu Getaway (2 Nights)
- Ex-Ahmedabad Jain Pilgrimage (4 Nights)
- Jodhpur - Jaisalmer with Mt Abu (6 Nights)
- Jodhpur - Mt Abu Break (4 Nights)
- Udaipur - Mt Abu Break (5 Nights)
- Best of Rajasthan with Mount Abu (11 Nights)
- Gujarat - Rajasthan Jain Pilgrimage Itinerary (7 Nights)
- Udaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer with Mt Abu (9 Nights)
- Udaipur - Jodhpur with Mt Abu (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Mount Abu has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Mount Abu||Rs. 5537|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Abu Road and Mount Abu||Rs. 667|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
10 Travel Ideas listed for Mount Abu. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Mount Abu Sanctuary
- Ex- Ahmedabad Jain Pilgrimage Circuit
- Kumbhariyaji Jain Pilgrimage
- Mount Abu - A hillside getaway in Rajasthan
- Mount Abu Pilgrimage
- Cama Rajputana – Premium Family Getaway
- Palace Hotel Bikaner House – A Heritage Getaway
- Ratan Villas – Activity Centric Getaway
Festivals linked to Mount Abu (Rajasthan)
- Summer Festival Mount Abu
- Winter Festival Mount Abu
For expert insights and recommendations - email to