Mori is categorised as Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Mori is a riverside town situated in the remote Himalayas in Uttarakhand.
- May-June, when Rishikesh waters get unsuitable for rafting, some of the camps shift their base to Mori.
- Rafting is one of the popular activities here during May-June period. Camps here also conduct soft trekking, overnight camping and multi-day trekking.
- Mori is also a base point for more strenuous routes such as Rupin Pass trek (Connects Uttarakhand to Sangla valley in Himachal Pradesh).
- Adventure Camping Destinations in North India"Mori Near Uttarkashi is renowned for its himalayan views, riverside character and camping. Camps here offer White water rafting, Trekking, overnight camping, fishing and bird watching. Camps are setup during May-June."
- Nearest Airport -Shimla (156 kms), Dehradun (162 kms), Kullu (274 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Shimla (156 kms), Dehradun (162 kms), Solan (190 kms)
- Mori is an Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Noida / Ex-Gurgaon Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Mori Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Mori
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Mori. Click here for reviewing them.
- Trekking in Dayara Bugyals in Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand
- Camp Lunagad Getaway
- Camp Mystic River Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to