Mombasa is categorised as Beachside
Mombasa Beach - Photo Courtesy FredD
Reasons to Visit
- Mombasa is a major trade centre and home to Kenya's only large seaport, the Kilindini Harbour
- Mombasa is a centre of beach tourism in Kenya and home to many beach front hotels and resorts
- Nyali is is considered a prime area and is on the mainland north of the island and has numerous beach front hotels in the area known as the "North Coast".
- Mombasa's northern shoreline is renowned for its vibrant 24-hour entertainment that includes water parks, cinemas, bowling, watersports go karting, restaurants and nightlife
- Diani Beach is a beach resort on the south coast of Mombasa at 36 kms south of Mombasa. It is a prime resort for many local and international tourists
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Mombasa
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Mombasa. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mombasa Beach Getaway
- South Mombasa Beach and Island Experiences
- Travel to Kenya-In a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to