Melbourne is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Melbourne is known as the cultural capital of Australia.
- Melbourne is one of the most visited destinations in Australia.
- Melbourne is a major conferencing and convention centre.
- Melbourne Cityscape attracts visitors all through the year being centre of arts, commerce, education, entertainment, sport and tourism.
- Nearest Airport -Melbourne
- Melbourne is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
3 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Melbourne
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Australian All In One (10 Nights)
- Australian Fantasy (10 Nights)
- Australian Memories (9 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Melbourne. Click here for reviewing them.
- 5 must-have experiences of Melbourne
- The Great Ocean Road Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to