Maravanthe is categorised as Beachside / Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Maravanthe is an idyllic beach near Kundapura, Karnataka.
- The national highway NH-17 passes close to Maravanthe beach (around 100 meters from the shore) and a stretch of a kilometer of this highway passes through dividing Arabian Sea on one side and the Sauparnika River on the other.
- Mookambika Temple at Kollur is accessible from Maravanthe
- Turtle bay beach resort is a simple resort on the beach, on a corner of Maravanthe.
- Beach and Backwater Destinations of India"Maravanthe near Trasi (120 kms North of Mangalore) is an area where National highway NH-17/66 passes through a point where its Arabian sea on one side and river on the other. Its one of the most scenic points in the entire Coastal highway driving route. Maravanthe offers a range of watersports, boat rides and stay offering good seafood & coastal cuisine."
- Idyllic Beach Destinations in Coastal Karnataka"Maravanthe (55 kms north of Udupi) offers most idyllic beaches and charming beach front resort. Maravanthe has a backwater nearby and offer watersports, boat rides and an activity filled stay. "
- Nearest Airport -Mangalore (108 kms), Hubli (253 kms), Kannur (255 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kundapura (15 kms), Baindur (18 kms), Murudeshwar (50 kms)
- Maravanthe is an Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Bangalore Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Maravanthe Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Maravanthe
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Maravanthe. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mookambika Temple Kollur Pilgrimage
- Off-beat getaways in Coastal Karnataka
For expert insights and recommendations - email to