Manikaran is categorised as Pilgrimage / Adventure
Parvati Valley - Photos Courtesy Himalayan Village
Reasons to Visit
- Manikaran (45 kms from Kullu) is a Sikh Pilgrimage destination for the Manikaran Sahib Gurdwara.
- Manikaran is also renowned for the hot springs. There are several temple and Gurdwara of pilgrimage importance are located here
- Manikaran is also base point for many trekking routes, most notably being one to Malana.
- Manikaran is day visited from Manali (85 kms) or Kullu (45 kms)
- Major Sikh Pilgrimage Destinations in India"Manikaran Sahib Gurdwara was constructed by Sri Guru Nanak Devji and is famous for the hot springs. It is a pilgrimage destination for Hindu and Sikh and several temple and Gurdwara of pilgrimage importance are located here which are well visited all round the year"
- Offbeat Traveller Destinations around Manali"Manikaran lies at about 85 kms from Manali (45 kms from Kullu) and is renowned for Hot springs and Manikaran Sahib Gurdwara. Area around Manikaran is renowned for walking, trekking and offbeat traveller centric stays."
- Significant Pilgrimages in Kullu Valley"Manikaran is home to Manikaran Sahib Gurdwara which was constructed by Sri Guru Nanak Devji and is renowned for the hot springs. It is a pilgrimage destination for Hindu and Sikh and several temple and Gurdwara of pilgrimage importance are located here. Its a popular standalone pilgrimage and visited by holiday travellers for a day visit ex-Manali. Manikaran is popularly combined with Mandi for a pilgrim break."
- Offbeat Destinations in Kullu Valley"Manikaran near Kullu (40+ kms) is base point for many trekking routes, most notably being one to Malana. Around Manikaran there is Himalayan Village, a renowned getaway with an offbeat and experiential character."
- Nearest Airport -Kullu (43 kms), Dharamsala (225 kms), Shimla (243 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Anandpur Sahib (225 kms), Una (232 kms), Shimla (243 kms)
- Manikaran is an Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Jammu Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Manikaran Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Manikaran
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Manali with Manikaran (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Manikaran has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Dharamsala and drop to Manikaran||Rs. 5000|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Manikaran. Click here for reviewing them.
- Adventure Getaways ex-Manali
- Manikaran Pilgrimage
- Manikaran Trekking Getaway
- Himalayan Village Resort Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to