Mandu is categorised as Hill Station
Jahaz Mahal (Photo Courtesy: Abhishek727)
Reasons to Visit
- Mandu (62 km from Indore) is a hillside hamlet at 2,000 feet above sea level.
- Mandu was originally the fort capital of the Parmar rulers of Malwa and Mandu's structures
- Mandu fort (now in ruins) was an architectural gem and now a tourist attraction.
- Mandu is an off-beat hillside getaway ex-Indore
- Offbeat Heritage Getaways of Madhya Pradesh"Mandu was originally the fort capital of the Parmar rulers of Malwa and Mandu's structures. Mandu fort (now in ruins) was an architectural gem and now a tourist attraction."
- Nearest Airport -Indore (62 kms), Jalgaon (250 kms), Bhopal (287 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Indore (62 kms), Ujjain (154 kms), Ratlam (154 kms)
- Mandu is an Ex-Indore / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Surat / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Thane / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Kota / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Nagpur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Mandu Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Mandu
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Mandu. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to