Manapad is categorised as Beachside / Pilgrimage / Adventure
Holy Cross Church - Photo Courtesy Sa.balamuruga
Reasons to Visit
- Manapad is a coastal hamlet in near Tiruchendur.
- Manapad is where St. Francis Xavier came in 1542 and began his missionary activity.
- St. Francis Xavier Church is one of the prominent Christian Pilgrimage centres in South India.
- Manapad is one of the best natural surfing sites in India. Manapad has an unique coastline that is formed by multiple layers of lava accumulated over hundreds of years. This gives Manapad the distinction of witnessing the best wave formation throughout the year.
- Beach Getaways in Pondicherry and Tamilnadu"India's best surfing site. Manapad has an unique coastline that is formed by multiple layers of lava accumulated over hundreds of years. This gives Manapad the distinction of witnessing the best wave formation throughout the year."
- Christian Pilgrimages in South India"Holy Cross Church near Manapad (Coastal Tamilnadu - South of Tuticorin) is linked to arrival of St Xaviers in the area and his miracles. Our Lady of Snow Kalikulam is also a significant pilgrimage nearby (50 kms from Manapad)"
- Nearest Airport -Tuticorin (60 kms), Trivandrum (160 kms), Madurai (200 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Tiruchendur (18 kms), Tuticorin (60 kms), Tirunelveli (71 kms)
- Manapad is an Ex-Trivandrum / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Kollam / Ex-Kottayam / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Trichur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Manapad Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Manapad
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Manapad has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Madurai and Drop to Manapad||Rs. 4629|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Manapad. Click here for reviewing them.
- Catholic Pilgrimages in South India
- East Coast Road (ECR) Experience
- Manapad - A Surfing and Adventure Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to