Malshej Ghat is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Malshej Ghat in Winter (Nivalink Trip Dated - 17 March 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Malshej Ghat (2200 ft asl) is a local monsoon getaway.
- During months of June-Sept Malshej Ghat comes alive when innumerable waterfalls abound the area.
- Malshej Ghat area is also well visited by local hikers, trekkers and adventure lovers during monsoon. Malshej Ghat is home to exotic flamingoes who migrate here during Winter.
- Shivneri Fort is close by that is approx 40 kms, birthplace of the legendary Shivaji Maharaj. The unusual hill has Buddhist Caves dating to the 3rd century and is surmounted by an important historic fort.
- Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga Shiva Temple can also be visited from here enroute to Pune.
- Top Monsoon Getaways in Maharashtra"Malshej (2000+ ft asl) is renowned for its spontaeous waterfalls and torrential downpour it gets. Guests from Ahmadnagar, Pune, Kalyan and Mumbai arrive in big numbers for a day visit to experience Malshej Ghat"
- Nearest Airport -Pune (116 kms), Mumbai (136 kms), Nashik (140 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Neral (86 kms), Kalyan (90 kms), Igatpuri (91 kms)
- Malshej Ghat is an Ex-Thane / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Pune / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Surat / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Indore / Ex-Ahmedabad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Malshej Ghat Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Malshej-Ghat
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Malshej Ghat has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Pune and Drop to Malshej Ghat||Rs. 3932|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Malshej Ghat. Click here for reviewing them.
- Ahupe Ghat Trek - Trekking and Overnight Camping Ex-Mumbai
- Harishchandragad Trek - Trekking and Overnight Camping Ex-Mumbai
- Monsoon Getaways of Maharashtra
- Naneghat Trek Near Malshej Ghat - Ex-Mumbai
For expert insights and recommendations - email to