Malacca is categorised as Heritage
Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum - Photo Courtesy Adiput
Reasons to Visit
- Malacca is a heritage city (UNESCO heritage site) at 155 kms South of Kuala Lumpur overlooking Malacca Strait. Malacca is renowned for its museums, nature parks, heritage sites and is a renowned tourist destination.
- Malacca is home to A'Famosa Resort, a renowned destination resort
- Nearest Airport -Kuala Lumpur (149 kms), Johor Bahru (215 kms), Singapore (263 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Malacca
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Malacca. Click here for reviewing them.
- Afamosa Resort Experience
- Malacca Getaway
- Travel to Malaysia - in a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to