Majuli is categorised as Heritage / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Majuli is the cultural capital and the cradle of Assamese civilization for over five hundred years.
- The satras set up preserve antiques like weapons, utensils, jewellery and other items of cultural significance.
- Guests arrive here on a day visit from Jorhat or even stay overnight to experience the heritage elements
- Area around is rich in birdlife and would be of interest to Bird watchers.
- Heritage Destinations of Assam"Majuli is the cultural capital and the cradle of Assamese civilization for over five hundred years. The satras set up preserve antiques like weapons, utensils, jewellery and other items of cultural significance. Majuli visit is typically an ex-Jorhat excursion. "
- Nearest Airport -Jorhat (20 kms), Dibrugarh (164 kms), Tezpur (210 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Dibrugarh (164 kms), Tinsukia (210 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Majuli Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Majuli
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Majuli. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mahabaahu Cruise - Brahmaputra Cruise Experience
- Majuli Island Pilgrimage
Festivals linked to Majuli (Assam)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to