Maasai Mara is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve is widely considered to be Africa's greatest wildlife reserve.
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve comprises 200 sq miles of open plains, woodlands and riverine forest.
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve is contiguous with the plains of the Serengeti, the Mara is home to a breathtaking array of life.
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve is where one finds the Big 5 of African game reserves i.e. Elephants, Lions, Bison, Rhinos and Cheetah.
- Each year the Mara plays host to the world's greatest natural spectacle, the Great Wildebeest Migration from the Serengeti. From July to October when more than 1.3 million Wildebeest and Zebras migrate from the Serengeti together into a single massive herd.
- Nearest Airport -Maasai Mara
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Maasai Mara
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Grand Kenya Safari Itinerary (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Maasai Mara. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird Watching in Maasai Mara
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve Experience
- The Great Migration - Serengeti to Maasai Mara and Back
- Travel to Kenya-In a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to