Losar is categorised as Remote Himalayas
Near Kunzum La Pass (Nivalink Trip Dated - 10 June 2009)
Reasons to Visit
- Losar is a remote Himalayan village that lies on Kaza - Manali Road, 18 kms short of the Kunzum La Pass.
- Losar features on a biking route through spiti valley and here typically bikers take a stopover before moving onto Chandertal Lake or Manali or Keylong
- Transit Destinations on the Shimla - Sangla - Kinnaur - Spiti Valley Route"Losar (13400 ft asl - 57 kms from Kaza) is a stopover point before one heads into no mans land of Kunzum la pass, Batal till the road meets the Manali - Leh route at Gramphu. Losar is a popular stopover for bikers connecting Spiti valley with Manali - Leh route and for those looking to visit Chandertal Lake the next day."
- Nearest Airport -Kullu (186 kms), Dharamsala (379 kms), Shimla (392 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Una (392 kms), Shimla (392 kms), Ropar (408 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Losar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Losar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Losar has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Car hire - Manali to Kaza (Spiti Valley) Drop via Kunzum La Pass||Rs. 10560|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 50 kms of losar