Lohaghat is categorised as Angling / Hillside Hamlet
Abbott Mount in Winter (Nivalink Trip Dated - 27 February 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Lohaghat (6000 ft asl) is a himalayan hamlet on the Tanakpur - Pithoragrh route.
- Lohaghat is renowned for its Himalaya views (Oct- March), its off-beat fervour and its proximity to the pancheshwar dam (Mahaseer Fishing).
- Himalayan Hamlets in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand"Lohaghat (6000+ ft asl) is an off-beat traveller area in South East Kumaon renowned for its Himalayan views, bird watching, walking and Fishing Pancheshwar Dam"
- Nearest Airport -Pithoragarh (63 kms), Pantnagar (170 kms), Bareily (187 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kathgodam (146 kms), Haldwani (152 kms), Rudrapur (180 kms)
- Lohaghat is an Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Noida / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Gurgaon Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Lohaghat Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Lohaghat
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Lohaghat. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mahaseer Fishing in Saryu and Kali Rivers in Uttarakhand
For expert insights and recommendations - email to