Lansdowne is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Reasons to Visit
- Lansdowne (5000+ ft asl) is an off-beat hamlet on the Rishikesh - Corbett Route.
- Lansdowne has a colonial era influence and excellent for a nature centric getaway experience.
- Lansdowne is good for walking and bird watching.
- Lansdowne is just 40+ kms from Kotdwara railway station which gets direct Shatabdi Express trains from Delhi and therefore Lansdowne has emerged as a popular ex-Delhi (250 kms) getaway.
- Hillside Getaways in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand"Lansdowne (5000+ ft asl) is an off-beat hamlet having a colonial era influence and offering excellent nature centric getaway experience. Lansdowne is a standalone getaway for offbeat travellers ex-Delhi, popularly accessed via Kotdwara railway station."
- Nearest Airport -Dehradun (151 kms), New Delhi (246 kms), Chandigarh (304 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kotdwara (42 kms), Haridwar (100 kms), Rishikesh (130 kms)
- Lansdowne is an Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Noida / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Agra / Ex-Jalandhar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Lansdowne Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Lansdowne
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Lansdowne Off-Beat Getaway (2 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Lansdowne. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to