Lake Nakuru is categorised as Lakeside / Wildlife / Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- The Lake Nakuru is a lakeside reserve renowned for its Flamingoes.
- Hundreds of Thousands of Flamingos can be spotted on Lake Nakuru
- The Lake Nakuru is one of your best chances of seeing Leopard in Kenya
- The Lake Nakuru is also home to a large population of Black and White Rhinos
- The Lake Nakuru is home to other bird species such as African fish eagle, goliath heron, hamerkop, pied kingfisher and verreaux eagle.
- Nearest Airport -Lake Nakuru
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Lake-Nakuru
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Lake Nakuru. Click here for reviewing them.
- Lake Nakuru Experience
- Travel to Kenya-In a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to