Lake Manyara is categorised as Lakeside / Wildlife
Lake Manyara - Photo Courtesy Squarethecircle
Reasons to Visit
- Lake Manyara National Park is one of the popular National Parks in Tanzania that offers varied ecosystems, bird life and views.
- Located on the way to Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti, Lake Manyara National Park is renowned for its water forests, bush plains, baobob strewn cliffs, algae-streaked hot springs and Birds.
- The alkaline soda of Lake Manyara is home to an incredible array of bird life that thrives on its brackish waters.
- Lake Manyara's famous tree-climbing lions are another reason to pay this park a visit.
- The national park is also home to the largest concentration of baboons anywhere in the world
- Nearest Airport -Arusha (110 kms), Nairobi (390 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Lake Manyara
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Tanzania Wildlife Break (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Lake Manyara. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to