Kurukshetra is categorised as Heritage / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Kurukshetra lies on the National Highway 1 and a local pilgrimage centre.
- Kurukshetra is believed to be the venue of the great battle mentioned in the Mahabharata.
- Kurukshetra is dotted with temples and tanks and is held sacred by both Hindus and Sikhs.
- Destinations for Transit stay on Delhi - Manali route"Kurukshetra (160 kms from Delhi) is a stopover on NH-01 for guests coming in from Manali (400+ kms) and looking to take a train or flight from Delhi the next day. "
- Nearest Airport -Chandigarh (90 kms), Dehradun (150 kms), Ludhiana (158 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kurukshetra
- Kurukshetra is connected by Day train with New Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Chandigarh
- Kurukshetra is connected by Overnight train with Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kurukshetra
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kurukshetra. Click here for reviewing them.
Festivals linked to Kurukshetra (Haryana)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to