Kurseong is categorised as Hillside Hamlet / Plantations
Summer Views from Kurseong (Nivalink Trip Dated - 26 March 2010)
Reasons to Visit
- Kurseong is a hillside hamlet with plantation backdrop at 30 km short of Darjeeling offering views of the Kanchenjunga range of Himalayans during winter (Oct-March).
- Kurseong is surrounded by tea estates where finest Darjeeling tea is grown.
- Kurseong enjoys a pleasant climate throughout the year and the area is excellent for walks and treks and recommended for experiential travellers.
- Destinations in East and North East of India offering Tea Plantation Experience"Kurseong is a renowned for its offbeat character and its Tea plantations. Kurseong lies at the foothills of darjeeling and is renowned for walks, treks, bird watching and recommended for Inbound and off beat travellers."
- Offbeat Destinations in West Bengal Hills and Sikkim"a hillside hamlet with plantation backdrop at 30 km short of Darjeeling offering views of the Kanchenjunga range of Himalayans during winter (Oct-March). Kurseong is surrounded by tea estates where finest Darjeeling tea is grown. The area is excellent for walking, trekking and a quiet getaway."
- Nearest Airport -Bagdogra (38 kms), Gangtok (114 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kurseong
- Kurseong is an Ex-Siliguri Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Kurseong Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Kurseong
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Kurseong has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Bagdogra and Drop to Kurseong||Rs. 2582|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Kurseong. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary
- Darjeeling Heritage Train
- Cochrane Place experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to