Kunkeshwar is categorised as Beachside / Pilgrimage
Kunkeshwar Temple (Nivalink Trip Dated - 2 April 2013)
Reasons to Visit
- Kunkeshwar is a beachside Hamlet renowned for its Kunkeshwar Shiva
- Kunkeshwar lies in close proximity to Devgad, renowned for its Alphonso Mangoes (in Summer)
- Drives around Kunkeshwar along Coastal areas offer stunning Arabian sea views (all round the year)
- Shore Temples in Coastal Maharashtra"Kunkeshwar is a renowned Lord Shiva Temple situated about 40 kms North of Malvan and offers stunning views of the Arabian sea"
- Most Idyllic Beaches of Konkan (Coastal Maharashtra)"Kunkeshwar (an hour drive further South of Devgad or North of Malvan) is renowned for its Temple, simple stays and Idyllic beaches. "
- Nearest Airport -Kolhapur (136 kms), Dabolim (170 kms), Belgaum (211 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kankavli (52 kms), Kudal (68 kms), Ratnagiri (107 kms)
- Kunkeshwar is an Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Pune / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kunkeshwar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Kunkeshwar Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Scuba Diving in Malvan||Rs. 1112|
|Surface Supply Diving in Malvan||Rs. 889|
2 Travel Ideas listed for Kunkeshwar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Konkan Coastal Maharashtra Drive
- Temples of Coastal Maharashtra
For expert insights and recommendations - email to