Kuchesar is categorised as Getaways
Fort at Kuchesar (Nivalink Trip Dated - 30 June 2004)
Reasons to Visit
- Kuchesar Lies off Delhi - Moradabad at 80 kms from Delhi
- Kuchesar is a local heritage getaway and home to mid-18th Century fort now restored by the Royal family into a heritage getaway
- The rural backdrop, River Ganges (24 kms) and a laidback feel is excellent for a relaxed getaway, stopover or as a standalone corporate getaway option.
- Ex-Delhi Heritage Getaway Destinations"A small town on Moradabad highway at 80-90 kms from New Delhi having a heritage hotel overlooking Uttar Pradesh countryside. Recommended for group getaways and offbeat traveller getaways."
- Nearest Airport -New Delhi (80 kms), Pantnagar (194 kms), Dehradun (200 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Garhmukteshwar (25 kms), Ghaziabad (35 kms), Meerut (52 kms)
- Kuchesar is an Ex-Noida / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Agra / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Kanpur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Kuchesar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Kuchesar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kuchesar. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to