Kuala Lumpur is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Kuala lumpur is an International Airport, Malaysian Capital and Symbol of modern Malaysia.
- Petronas Twin Towers are icons of that development and therefore remain a major tourist attraction.
- Kuala Lumpur is the base point to visit Genting Highlands a renowned Amusement park and Casino destination.
- Kuala Lumpur is the transit point to access other major destinations of Malaysia such as Langkawi, Penang, Sabah, Sarawak and Cameron Highlands.
- Kuala lumpur is renowned for major theme parks cum destination resorts such as Afamosa resort, Sunway Lagoon and Palace of the Golden Horses
- Kuala lumpur is also popular for a shopping destination
- Nearest Airport -Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
3 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Kuala Lumpur
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Malaysia Uncovered (6 Nights)
- Singapore - Malaysia Extravaganza (6 Nights)
- Taste of Malaysia (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Kuala Lumpur. Click here for reviewing them.
- Afamosa Resort Experience
- Kuala Lumpur - A Shopping Destination
- Sunway Lagoon Experience
- Travel to Malaysia - in a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to