Krabi is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Krabi is one of the most visited each holiday destination renowned for its Island experiences, crystal clear waters and beachside holiday resorts.
- Krabi area has several national parks surrounded by over 80 smaller islands such as Lanta islands, or Koh Lanta, Phi Phi islands, renowned for being a location for adventurers, yachtsmen, scuba-divers, snorkelers and day-trippers from Phuket.
- Krabi where one finds idyllic beaches away from touristy and crowded beach resorts. Krabi is most laidback and offers a sense of exclusivity missing in other destinations of Thailand.
- The Ko Lanta National Park, also in Krabi province, includes several coral-fringed islands with well-known diving sites. Kayaking, sailing, birdwatching, snorkeling are also among top activities in Krabi.
- Guests can opt for tropical exploration trips that include waterfalls, caves, trekking, birdwatching and eco-tours.
- Nearest Airport -Krabi
- Krabi is connected by Air with Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Kolkata, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Krabi
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best of Thailand: Bangkok - Phuket - Krabi (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Krabi. Click here for reviewing them.
- Krabi - A Laidback beach destination in Thailand
For expert insights and recommendations - email to