Koli Hills is categorised as Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Kolli Hills (4000+ ft asl) is a local nature centric getaway at 275 kms from Bangalore offering good climate throughout the year.
- Kolli Hills attracts visitors related to archaeology and astronomy and the lovers of nature, plant and bird life.
- Standalone Hillside Getaways in Tamil Nadu"A local nature centric getaway at 275 kms from Bangalore offering good climate throughout the year"
- Nearest Airport -Salem (100 kms), Trichy (147 kms), Coimbatore (213 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Salem (100 kms), Karur (112 kms), Tirupur (141 kms)
- Koli Hills is an Ex-Trichy / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Kottayam / Ex-Kollam / Ex-Trivandrum Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Koli Hills Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Koli-Hills
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Koli Hills. Click here for reviewing them.
- Koli Hills – A nature getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to