Kodai Road is categorised as Business and Transit
Kodai Road Railway Station - Photo Courtesy Madurai Messenger
Reasons to Visit
- Kodai Road is a railhead at 80 kms from Kodaikanal and a popular access point to visit the kodaikanal hill station.
- Airports and Access Points for Destinations in Tamilnadu and Pondichery"Kodai Road is a popular railway access point for visiting hill station of Kodaikanal (80 kms)."
- Nearest Railway Station - Kodai Road
- Kodai Road is connected by Day train with Bangalore
- Kodai Road is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata
- Kodai Road is connected by Day bus with Bangalore
- Kodai Road is connected by Overnight Bus with Bangalore, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kodai-Road
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of kodai-road