Knysna is categorised as Lakeside
Reasons to Visit
- Knysna is a popular stopover on the Garden route and a Golf Resort.
- Knysna is set at about 25 kms from Plettenberg Bay and is renowned for Knysna Oyster Festival (July)
- Knysna is renowned for limestone cliff formation that dramatically separate Knysna lagoon from the Indian Ocean
- Knysna is renowned for the delectable oysters and other seafood
- Knysna is also home to the country's largest indigenous forest
- Nearest Airport -Port Elizabeth (260 kms), Cape Town (488 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Knysna
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Capetown with Garden Route (6 Nights)
- Capetown with Garden Route and Kruger (8 Nights)
- Capetown with Garden Route and Private Game Reserve (8 Nights)
- Capetown, Garden Route with Sun City (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Knysna. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to