Kheechan is categorised as Bird Watching
Demosaille Cranes - Photo Courtesy Chinmayisk
Reasons to Visit
- Kheechan village is a village at 5 km from Phalodi.
- Kheechan village is a renowned bird watching destination and home to Demoiselle cranes in Winter who migrate from Central Asia from here.
- Stopovers on Bikaner - Jaisalmer Route"A renowned bird watching destination and home to Demoiselle cranes in Winter who migrate from Central Asia from here. Guests popularly stopover here enroute Jaisalmer - Bikaner route."
- Wildlife and Bird watching Destinations in Rajasthan"Kheechan near Phalodi in Rajasthan (Jaisalmer - Bikaner route) is renowned for being breeding ground for Demoiselle Cranes in Winter. Every year though, around the month of August, is the turn of Demoiselle Cranes of Eurasia and Mongolia to migrate to Kheechan. Kheechan has become a natural sanctuary for these and Bird watching tours have become the major attraction for bird watchers."
- Nearest Airport -Jodhpur (144 kms), Bikaner (167 kms), Jaisalmer (172 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Phalodi (5 kms), Pokhran (64 kms), Osian (80 kms)
- Kheechan is an Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Kota / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Gurgaon Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Kheechan Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Kheechan
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Kheechan. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird Watching in Kheenchan
- Ramdevra Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to